Vaccine injuries are, sadly, becoming more and more common. People are experiencing side effects that are having an enormous impact on their lives. These include:
- Muscle and joint pain
- Chills and fever
- Brain fog
For some people, these effects disappear in a few days after receiving the shot. If you are still experiencing symptoms, even months later, and you want to recover without mainstream medical intervention, there are solutions.
Unfortunately, the real effects of the vaccine may only show up in a year or more. The medical industry is expecting a rise in autoimmune conditions. If you already had a condition pre-vaccine, you may find your symptoms have gotten worse.
If you are here, it is likely that you have already lost faith in the medical industry. Perhaps your doctor has told you there is nothing that can be done about your vaccine injury. Or what you’ve been prescribed, is either not working – or making you feel worse.
While it may not be possible to completely recover from the effects of a vaccine on your body, there are very powerful ways of supporting it.
There are several supplements available that have shown remarkable results.
Many of these supplements have been vilified in the media. Pharmaceutical companies have done their best to suppress knowledge about these products.
My role is not to educate people about the dangers of untested, not-properly trialed injections. If you are here, it is likely you have done your own research. I am here to help you recover from the effects.
But to let you know WHY you are feeling the way you are, here is some information you may find useful:
- Here is what Pfizer says on their website about their vaccine (not easy to find): Severe allergic reactions have been reported following the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine during mass vaccination outside of clinical trials.
- In their description of the action of the vaccine, they say: “…that spike protein then generates an immune response to the virus to potentially prevent infection” (emphasis mine). There are no guarantees of protection, and no tests to show it actually works like that.
- Their website also states: “The observed frequency of reported Bell’s palsy in the vaccine group is consistent with the expected background rate in the general population, and there is no indication of a causal relationship at this time” (emphasis mine). This is a seriously contradictory statement, worded in a way that most people won’t notice.
- Here is how the Moderna and Pfizer shots work:
- Instead of placing particles of bacteria or whole intact viruses into the vaccine (as is the usual practice), they place a small bit of genetic material in it. We simply don’t know what the human immune system response will be to this. (In tests done on animals, the animals would become very sick, or die.)
- This piece of genetic material is called messenger RNA. It’s encoded, meaning it has a ‘recipe’ written on it for a specific type of protein. It takes a message from your cellular DNA, out into your cells, with this recipe, to the manufacturing process (ribosomes). It delivers the recipe, the ribosomes process the recipe and make a protein. (This is a normal process; it’s the way our body repairs itself).
- But the 2 injections take a recipe designed in a lab, designed to make a ‘spike protein’ (supposedly similar to the ‘coronavirus’). The messenger RNA are extremely unstable, so they put it in a lipid coating.
- We’ve never used this lipid process before in the human body. It has to be kept very cold to be kept stable.
- The coating contains a substance called polyethylene glycol. It is a known human allergen.
- This ‘new’ protein then binds with your cells and deposits messenger RNA inside your cells.
- In theory, we then create an antibody to this protein. The next time the corona virus is floating around, it will fix to this spike protein and neutralize it.
- But – the spike protein can irrevocably bind to the surface of your cells.
- It can combine with your DNA and irreversibly change it.
- It can make antibodies yes. But the anti-spike antibody, if produced in high quantities, can have direct adverse effects on the tissues – particularly the liver, lungs, and heart.
- Both these viruses are experimental, and are not FDA-approved. They have been trying for 20 years to get a coronavirus vaccine approved!
- Released under ‘state of emergency’ so didn’t have to have safety – ‘experimental emergency use’
- Because these haven’t been properly tested: WE ARE THE EXPERIMENT.
- Here is how the J&J vaccine works:
- They took an adenovirus that causes the cold, and put a spike protein in the adenovirus shell. To make it grow, they’ve used aborted fetal tissue. The shell binds to your cells, opens like an egg, deposits protein in the system, and the process begins to create anti-spike antibodies.
- It’s a foreign protein deposited into your body.
- This activates the toll-like receptors (which tell self from nonself), which are able to tell what’s a foreign protein, vs. your own protein.
- This process causes your body to react. It produces cytokines that can cause inflammation, activate white blood cells, nutra cells in the bloodstream, and macrophages – which causes an acute flare-up in your body.
(Thank you to Dr.
And by the way:
- The pharmaceutical industry is completely protected from liability from injury or death from the covid-19 shots. Moderna and Pfizer state on their websites that the vaccines were produced under the ‘Emergency Use Authorization’ Act. Johnson & Johnson only applied for this on February 4th 2021. It is not clear if it has yet been approved.
- If you look into this, you will find the FDA