Injuries from the COVID-19 vaccine are literally sweeping across the world. It is unfortunate that sufficient clinical trials were not completed before the vaccines were rolled out, particularly as the illness itself has a death rate of less than 1% – and this mostly in elderly or immune-compromised people.
Here are some of the reported adverse reactions you may be experiencing:
- Site pain, redness, swelling
- Headaches & migraines
- Muscle & joint pain
- Chills & fever
- Nausea, vomiting
- Lymphadenopathy (enlargement of the lymph nodes)
- Bell’s palsy, tremors
- Decreased appetite
- Abdominal pain
- Excessive sweating
- Itchy skin, rash
- Facial swelling
- Anaphylaxis (serious allergic reaction with throat swelling, shortness of breath – can be fatal)
- Blood clotting
Many reactions are likely to show up months or even years after the vaccine. Because the mRNA vaccine is inserted at a genetic level into the cells, this is very likely to cause autoimmune issues that may only appear a year or more later.
Because of the wide range of individual symptoms, treatment has to be symptomatic. It is my belief that vaccine injuries show up in each particular individual, according to their specific ‘biochemical individuality’ – that is, your specific and unique physical, emotional and mental makeup. This will be influenced by your previous medical history, the toxic load your body is carrying, your nutrient intake and other factors.
There is no quick-fix, magic bullet solution. Your entire ‘story’ has to be taken into account – from lifestyle to trauma history. Once this has been determined, a treatment plan can be implemented. Key to this is raising your entire baseline of health (see The Terrain Protocol). No one treatment, no matter how powerful, will work on its own.
While nobody knows categorically how the vaccines work, there are specific healing remedies that may be able to work on the root cause of the vaccine injury. These need to be used in conjunction with a holistic program. They work at a cellular level to restore cell functionality, remove toxins and deliver oxygen to the mitochondria.
They are showing promising results with vaccine injury. However, because the vaccines are experimental, we don’t yet have the full picture of how they affect the body – and therefore, how to heal adverse effects. This will take time.
If you would like to know more about how I help vaccine-injured patients, book a complimentary consultation by clicking on the button below.
And to let you know WHY you are feeling the way you are, here is some information you may find useful:
- Here is what Pfizer says on their website about their vaccine (not easy to find): Severe allergic reactions have been reported following the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine during mass vaccination outside of clinical trials.
- In their description of the action of the vaccine, they say: “…that spike protein then generates an immune response to the virus to potentially prevent infection” (emphasis mine). There are no guarantees of protection, and no tests to show it actually works like that.
Their website also states: “The observed frequency of reported Bell’s palsy in the vaccine group is consistent with the expected background rate in the general population, and there is no indication of a causal relationship at this time” (emphasis mine). All the manufacturers are using this as a claim; this is proving to be disingenuous, as cause-and-effect are becoming undeniable.
- Here is how the Moderna and Pfizer shots work:
- Instead of placing particles of bacteria or whole intact viruses into the vaccine (as is the usual practice), they place a small bit of genetic material in it. We simply don’t know what the human immune system response will be to this. (In tests done on animals, the animals would become very sick, or die.)
- This piece of genetic material is called messenger RNA. It’s encoded, meaning it has a ‘recipe’ written on it for a specific type of protein. It takes a message from your cellular DNA, out into your cells, with this recipe, to the manufacturing process (ribosomes). It delivers the recipe, the ribosomes process the recipe and make a protein. (This is a normal process; it’s the way our body repairs itself).
- But the 2 injections take a recipe designed in a lab, designed to make a ‘spike protein’ (supposedly similar to the ‘coronavirus’). The messenger RNA are extremely unstable, so they put it in a lipid coating.
- We’ve never used this lipid process before in the human body. It has to be kept very cold to be kept stable.
- The coating contains a substance called polyethylene glycol. It is a known human allergen.
- This ‘new’ protein then binds with your cells and deposits messenger RNA inside your cells.
- In theory, we then create an antibody to this protein. The next time the corona virus is floating around, it will fix to this spike protein and neutralize it.
- But – the spike protein can irrevocably bind to the surface of your cells.
- It can combine with your DNA and irreversibly change it.
- It can make antibodies yes. But the anti-spike antibody, if produced in high quantities, can have direct adverse effects on the tissues – particularly the liver, lungs, and heart.
- Both these viruses are experimental, and are not FDA-approved. They have been trying for 20 years to get a coronavirus vaccine approved!
- Released under ‘state of emergency’ so didn’t have to have safety – ‘experimental emergency use’
- Because these haven’t been properly tested: WE ARE THE EXPERIMENT.
- Here is how the J&J vaccine works:
- They took an adenovirus that causes the cold, and put a spike protein in the adenovirus shell. To make it grow, they’ve used aborted fetal tissue. The shell binds to your cells, opens like an egg, deposits protein in the system, and the process begins to create anti-spike antibodies.
- It’s a foreign protein deposited into your body. Again, because of the shell, the body has no way of counteracting any adverse effects through it’s normal defense mechanisms.
- This activates the toll-like receptors (which tell self from nonself), which are able to tell what’s a foreign protein, vs. your own protein.
- This process causes your body to react. It produces cytokines that can cause inflammation, activate white blood cells, nutra cells in the bloodstream, and macrophages – which causes an acute flare-up in your body.
(Thank you to Dr. Sherri Tenpenny for this brief summary.)
It is also useful to refer to VAERS. This is the USA-based Vaccine Adverse Effects Reporting System. It is voluntary, which means that adverse effects are significantly underreported (estimates are by as much as 10x). Here is a site that pulls the information from VAERS: https://www.openvaers.com
The equivalent for the UK is the Yellow Card reporting system. You can find the weekly summary here.
And by the way:
The pharmaceutical industry is completely protected from liability from injury or death from the covid-19 shots. Moderna and Pfizer state on their websites that the vaccines were produced under the ‘Emergency Use Authorization’ Act. Johnson & Johnson only applied for this on February 4th 2021. At the time of writing, it had not yet been approved.