DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide)
DMSO is a truly remarkable healing substance. One of the clues as to how effective it is, and how much it threatens the pharmaceutical industry, is the fact that knowledge of it has been actively suppressed. In some countries, its use is persecuted! (So, as with CDS, be aware of a lot of false information and dogma online.)
Dr. Stanley Jacob, the ‘father’ of DMSO, quoted from a 60 Minutes interview he did with a large pharmaceutical executive,
‘I don’t care if DMSO is the major drug of our century, and we all know it is, it isn’t worth it to us’.(Quoted from the book ‘Healing with DMSO by Amandha Vollmer’.)
DMSO is a natural product that is basically an extract from trees. It is very affordable and has multiple uses for human and animal health. It is available because it is permitted for sale as a solvent, and in veterinary medicine.
DMSO occurs naturally in the earth’s sulfur cycle. Dimethyl sulfide is produced from marine phytoplankton and this is oxidised into DMSO by the atmosphere. It is made up of carbon, hydrogen, sulfur and oxygen atoms – all substances found in the human body.
DMSO stimulates and encourages the body’s natural healing mechanisms. It works in ways we don’t yet fully understand. Depending on the toxic load in your body, and your own unique biochemical individuality, you may experience a ‘healing crisis’ when first using DMSO. If you’re doing the liver detox, gut healing protocol and heavy metal detox, these symptoms will reduce.
Because of its unique chemical composition, it is highly transdermal (able to go through the skin). Mixed with water, it reduces the sensitivity of nerve membranes, which makes it a superb and fast-acting pain reliever. Ever wondered why players on a sports field are able to recover so quickly when injured? They are treated topically with DMSO.
Another exciting property of DMSO has got to do with DMSO’s sulfur-oxygen bond. This gives it a dipole attraction, which means a positive on one ‘end’ and a negative on the other. These 2 ends are attracted to each other, as well as other positively and negatively charged particles. This is critical for a very important effect in nature, called protein folding. To perform their biological function, protein molecules need to fold into a distinct three-dimensional shape. Unfolded proteins are either inactive, or actually harmful in the body. The way in which a protein folds is dependent on dipole-dipole interactions. DMSO’s dipole interaction explains many of its biological actions in the body. This is the clue as to why DMSO is so useful in repairing vaccine damage.
This is also the reason I recommend also taking TMG (trimethylglycine) as a supplement alongside DMSO for vaccine injury. TMG gives important methyl groups to the body. Methyl groups tag DNA, proteins and amino acids to ensure proper folding.
How to use DMSO – and my recommendations for vaccine injury
For human use, you must get 99.99% pure pharmaceutical grade DMSO. This can be found online in most countries, sold as a solvent or as a veterinary medicine. It may come with warnings that it is not for human use – this is just to get past the regulations that have been unfairly applied to this amazing substance.
You do need to be careful in how you use DMSO. Because of its transdermal properties, it will take any substance through your skin, into your body. It also passes the blood-brain barrier. Never work with DMSO and any toxic substance. Make sure your hands and the area you are applying it on the body or head, are clean. This includes commercial lotions, creams, shampoos, conditioners etc. as these contain sulfates and parabens that are toxic.
Dilution with distilled water is also important. While it won’t harm you, undiluted DMSO can sting a little. It may also harden the skin! This does however quickly reverse once usage is stopped.
There are 2 ways to use DMSO – on the body, and in the body.
Topically – on the body
DMSO must always be applied diluted, on clean skin. This is very important as undiluted DMSO, while not harmful, can sting – and can cause the skin to thicken. While unsightly, this won’t cause permanent damage.
Apply 2-3 times a day.
For skin rashes
Apply DMSO diluted down to 70% strength with distilled water, liberally to the rash. Rub gently into the skin, and leave to dry. You may add CDS (chlorine dioxide solution), for added effect. If it stings, add some distilled water and rub in. Apply 2-3 times a day.
For muscle and joint pain
Apply DMSO diluted down to 70% strength with distilled water, to an area larger than the pain, 2-3x a day.
You can add pure aloe vera gel and liquid magnesium at the same time.
This will work quickly to relieve pain. In some cases, for complete healing, you have to be patient! It can take 4-6 months for the pain to completely disappear.
For brain fog
Apply a 70% dilution all over a clean scalp. Rub it in. It is important that you use a natural shampoo, and rinse thoroughly. Don’t use conditioner. Apply 1-2x daily. This is likely to also increase your hair growth!
In the body
DMSO has so many uses; here we are focusing on its effect for vaccine injury.
Take 1 teaspoon daily (no more) of full-strength DMSO in a glass of juice or kombucha, to mask the bitter taste.
You should be taking CDS at the same time. With each dose of CDS, add 3 drops of full strength DMSO.
For any other symptoms, please speak to me!
Additional important information
- DO NOT USE DMSO IF ON PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION
- DO NOT TAKE WITH DIURETIC DRUGS OR ANY MEDS THAT ALTER KIDNEY FUNCTION
- AVOID ALCOHOL WHEN TAKING DMSO INTERNALLY
- IF REACTION OCCURS: if you have a histamine reaction while using DMSO, this means there are too many toxins in your body. Histamine increases inflammation, is a vasodilator, and acts as a neurotransmitter. It means your body is trying to figure out the problem and resolve it. Take a natural antihistamine for a couple of days: 2T bicarbonate of soda (baking soda), 1T potassium bicarbonate or cream of tartar. Dissolve 1/2t of this in warm water, drink. Can be repeated 30 mins later. Do not repeat for 24 hours. You can also use this as a paste on itchy skin. Then try using the DMSO again.
- Do not use DMSO topically over areas with botox or fillers.
- Some people’s body chemistry has the effect of causing them to smell garlicky when taking DMSO internally. Generally, the more estrogen, the more sensitive you will be. You may need to take wintergreen or peppermint essential oil as a mouthwash – 1 drop in 1 tablespoon of water, rinse; or 5 drops of 4% hydrogen peroxide in 1 tablespoon water; rinse.
- People with a higher level of copper in their blood are more sensitive to the smell. If they are living with you, it will help them to take zinc, manganese and iron as a supplement to counteract this.
- Sulfur ‘allergy’: even though DMSO contains elemental sulfur, it is not the sulfur that people are allergic to. You cannot be alive and be allergic to elemental sulfur! It is a fundamental element of the human body.
- DMSO can freeze overnight in a cool cupboard; place the bottle in warm water for a few minutes to melt.